If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Please note final date for primary reception appeals is 4pm, 21st May 2021.
For reception admissions and appeals please apply online here.
Admission appeals during COVID-19
Temporary regulations came into force in April 2020 to amend the School Admission Appeal Regulations 2012, to help admission authorities carry out appeals during the pandemic.
These temporary regulations will now remain in force until 30 September 2021 (the date was extended from 31 January 2021).
The key changes in place until 30 September include:
- Flexibility with panel hearings - when it's not safe to meet face-to-face (in line with government guidance), hearings can take place remotely by telephone or video conference, or through a paper-based appeal where all parties can make representations in writing
- Amendments to deadlines - appellants must now be:
- given at least 28 calendar days’ written notice of a deadline for lodging an appeal
- given at least 14 calendar days’ written notice of an appeal hearing (although appellants can waive their right to this in writing)
- sent a decision letter within 7 calendar days of the hearing (or in the case of written submissions only, within 7 calendar days of the appeal panel making a decision), wherever possible
- Relaxation of rules around panel member numbers - if 1 of the 3 panel members withdraws (temporarily or permanently), the panel can continue with and conclude the appeal as a panel of 2